Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project 2: Exhibition Design(Phase 2)

This is phase 2 of project 2. I went to IoI mall to take some photos for this project. There 2 areas that I can take my photos are the foyers of the old wing and the new wing.

This is the foyer of the old wing. As you can see, this area is too crowded. There is no place for me to place my exhibition booth.

This area is crowded, too. But it is at least better than last one. I tried to find an area which is empty so that will be easier to place the exhibition booth. But I found that it is almost impossible for me to find it since I can only visit the shopping malls during the weekend. And these areas were always fill with exhibition booth.

Then I found something special. The stage area could be a great spot for me to place my exhibition booth.

Well, I don't know how the others did but I must admit that this is an epic fail. The people are distorted and you can find that there are a lot of things come our beneath the booth. And the bags display behind it also looks unnatural. By the way, this is an image plane that I place in Maya and rendered directly. I thought this is a good idea.

Top view of the exhibition booth. Rendered in Maya

Facade view of the exhibition booth. Rendered in Maya

Perspective view of the exhibition booth. Rendered in Maya. This is the final rendered image. Before this I've rendered dozens of images to fit in the environment.

Ta-dah~This is the final artwork of my exhibition design. I've cut some part of the pillar and the human and cover the parts of the exhibition booth to make it more realistic(although I know it still look fake, haha!). Anyway, this might be the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment